Work Your Magic with us!
Ready to explore, break barriers, and discover more? We know you’ve got big plans – so do we! Our colleagues across the globe love innovating with science and technology to enrich people’s lives with our solutions in Healthcare, Life Science, and Electronics. Together, we dream big and are passionate about caring for our rich mix of people, customers, patients, and planet. That`s why we are always looking for curious minds that see themselves imagining the unimageable with us.
Position – Data Management Programmer
Job Location – Electronic city Bangalore
Your role: an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our healthcare business to support the development of first and best in class specialty medicines for our patients in need. As a Senior Program & Application Development Specialist, you will be responsible for the development, validation, documentation and maintenance of programs and applications required to support clinical data quality surveillance in the context of clinical trials or projects (e.g. Data Quality Surveillance Checks, Centralized Quality Reports in Spotfire, coding checks, CDISC-SDTM checks, SAE reconciliation, required reports, listings or figures with SAS, R or other programming languages and tools). You will be running (the developed) tools, programs and macros according to timelines communicated by the relevant stakeholders. Furthermore, you will have the chance to actively contribute to the continuous improvement and development of processes, tools, new technologies and standards within the area of responsibility.
Who you are:
- Advanced degree in Life Sciences (e.g. biology, chemistry, pharmaceuticals), Mathematics, Computer Sciences or equivalent industry experience.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in the area of Clinical Data Management (e.g. as Clinical Data Manager, Clinical Data Management Programmer, within Centralized Monitoring or as a Data Analyst in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language
- Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with SAS/BASE, SAS/Macro and R; knowledge of SQL, Spotfire, Python, other programming languages or AI methodologies is a plus
- Good Knowledge of EDC (e.g. Inform, Medidate Rave, Oracle RDC) and regulations regarding clinical development, the systems used in this context and data management related aspects of e-submissions
- Comprehensive Knowledge of CDISC in general and comprehension of SDTM and define.xml
What we offer: We are curious minds that come from a broad range of backgrounds, perspectives, and life experiences. We celebrate all dimensions of diversity and believe that it drives excellence and innovation, strengthening our ability to lead in science and technology. We are committed to creating access and opportunities for all to develop and grow at your own pace. Join us in building a culture of inclusion and belonging that impacts millions and empowers everyone to work their magic and champion human progress!
Apply now and become a part of our diverse team!