Triple Wimbledon champion Fred Perry founded his brand in 1952. He was the son of a cotton spinner, who played and fought his way through, always with style – and despite the establishment. Today, Fred Perry is a global community of over 370 employees, all inspired by the Laurel Wreath and what it represents.
JOB TITLE: Senior BI Analyst
REPORTING TO: BI Manager
You will develop highly visualised and engaging dashboards translating data to information to support sound business decisions and enable improvements to business performance and operation.
- Effectively collaborate with colleagues throughout the organisation in relation to the development, delivery, dissemination and adoption of relevant data insights and intelligence outputs.
- Develop and enhance reporting using PowerBI and support the development of in context ERP reporting.
- Assist in gathering and documenting reporting requirements from the business.
- Contribute to process and controls improvement surrounding the preparation of reports
- Supporting the BI Manager to maintain focus on the company and the teams’ strategic objectives.
- Develop the skills and experience of others in the team, training, problem resolution and best practice.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Solid experience and understanding of BI tools and database management systems.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of DAX.
- Solid experience of working with BI Visualisation tools such as Power BI, Tableau and Qlikview. Preferably, Power BI.
- Knowledge of modern data warehouse techniques.
- Able to lead successful Analytical projects.
- Experience with any ERP system.
- Project Management.
We actively encourage our teams to have a good work/life balance and so we are pleased to offer flexible working shifts at Fred Perry HQ. Our core shift hours are from 10am – 4.30pm and so employees can choose to start and finish early or start and finish late (i.e. work 8.00am-4.30pm or 10.00am-6.30pm etc). We also have 30 minute early finish on Fridays.
As we continue to work in a more flexible way, the Head Office acts as a brand hub, where we can all connect and collaborate with one another. This role is a mix of office based (London) and remote working. We will expect the employee to come into the office regularly for face-to-face meetings and to work alongside their team on collaborative projects.
We are proud to offer a wide range of benefits to all our staff, and continue to reassess what our community needs from us to thrive. We don’t want to be a good company to work for, we want to be a great one. Here are some things we currently offer:
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Competitive salary, reviewed every year
- Generous staff discount and regular sample sales
- Generous pension scheme with 8.5% company contribution
- Option to buy an extra 5 days holiday annually
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- Early finish Fridays
- Season ticket loan
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Annual Birthday vouchers
- Regular opportunities to attend gigs / events
We actively welcome applications from people of all different backgrounds. Your CV will be submitted to hiring managers with all personal details hidden to ensure anonymity.