Baptist Health South Florida is the largest healthcare
organization in the region, with 12 hospitals, more than 27,000
employees, 4,000 physicians and 100 outpatient centers, urgent care
facilities and physician practices spanning across Miami-Dade,
Monroe, Broward and Palm Beach counties. Baptist Health has
internationally renowned centers of excellence in cancer,
cardiovascular care, orthopedics and sports medicine, and
neurosciences. A not-for-profit organization supported by
philanthropy and committed to its faith-based charitable mission of
medical excellence, Baptist Health has been recognized by Fortune
as one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For in America and by
Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Everything we do at Baptist Health, we do to the best of our
ability. That includes supporting our team with extensive training
programs, millions of dollars in tuition assistance, comprehensive
benefits and more. Working within our award-winning culture means
getting the respect and support you need to do your best work ever.
Find out why we’re all in for helping you be your best.
- Responsible for fundraising trend analysis, report writing and
- Serve as subject matter for fundraising database and other
- Generate and distribute custom dashboards, reports, mailing
lists, gift summary reports and statements supporting development
teams and executive leadership.
- Assist with the month end expense reconciliation and annual
- Will foster the growth of best practices in the areas of gift
processing, data management and analysis.
- Works with minimal supervision.
- Regularly exercises judgment, discretion and independent
- Analyzes and reports financial information, presenting findings
to leadership in order to support decision making and expense
Estimated salary range for this position is $52217 –
$67882/ year depending on experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Database management experience required, Raiser’s Edge
- Proven analytical thinking skills, ability to create custom
queries and reports, with excellent interpersonal and communication
- Experience within a non-profit organization managing/developing
fundraising CRM systems.
- Experience with applications such as Tableau, SalesForce,
Microsoft Power Platform, Raisers Edge, Microsoft Office, OneCause
and Omatic Software applications.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel required.
- Detail-oriented with strong communication, both written and
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team
environment and independently.
- Ability to prioritize heavy workload with time sensitive
functions where accuracy is paramount.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and planning skills needed
in order to effectively lead projects, understanding business
concepts and develop process improvements.
- Five years experience required.
Job ID: 128075
We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability or protected veteran status.